The ultimate interactive multi-surface projector
Give presentations while taking notes on screen, or highlight key points in real time. Control the line thickness and colour, take handwritten notes, type text from a keyboard then save as an image file. The DX-25i comes with a light pen and writing wand - just plug it in and you are ready to go!
How does it work?
A colour camera with I/R filter mounted on the projector allows for interaction with the wand and light pen. Use the mouse function to interact with any other interactive software, as well as web pages, the onscreen keyboard, and any mouse applications.
What can you do with it?
- Write notes, circle key points, type changes
- Manipulate text, data and images
- Capture, modify, save or email anything on the screen as an image file
- Access and browse the internet
- Moves from screen to screen without losing interactivity
- Capture the audience attention by interacting with the image
Who can use it?
Anyone who wants to interact with the screen can use the Genee View DX 25i
- Teachers, school administration
- Defence Contractors, Military Forces
- Business people and professional trainers in any industry
- Attorneys, law enforcement officials
- Athletics coaches and many more.
Easy to set up and useSimply plug the DX-25i into a computer source, save the software, respond to a straightforward 13 point calibration and you're all set to to interact.
AffordabilityCosts 50% less than traditional interactive whiteboards. Only one piece of equipment to purchase.
SimplicityNo installation necessary. Portable and can be retrofitted into existing projector installations.
FlexibilityNo screen necessary. Turn any flat surface into an interactive surface. It allows for large and flexible screen sizes.
CompatibilityWorks with virtually all interactive software. Write on the screen, use mouse control, type text from an onscreen keyboard, and save notes and edit for future use.
Attractive Key Features
- It's an 'interactive whiteboard' in a projector bag
- Write on the images or text with included colours and highlighting tools
- Save your drawings/images/edits to a image folder on your PC for later viewing
- Any flat surface becomes an interactive surface with the Genee View DX-25i. Interactive surface can be as large as you would like, as long as calibration points can be hit with interactive tools
- Image freeze function
- Multi language OSD (On-Screen Display)
- Set up and interact in less than 5 minutes
- Small software package
- Built in Network Control software via RJ45 (LAN) connection
- Top changing lamp for easy access when ceiling mounted
- Ships with both a LightPenII and wand for interaction with the image
- Short throw lens allows for 1.52m image from 0.76m away from screen
- Bright, Eco, and Normal lamp modes
- Green Power Saving Mode
- Filter Free
|Technology||0.55" DMD DLP|
|Native resolution||1024 x 768 (XGA)|
|Pixels/scan lines||786,432 pixels/768 lines|
|Supported resolution||Compressed max 1280x800 (WXGA)|
|Projection methods||Front, ceiling and rear|
|Projection distance||0.37m - 3.66m|
|Contrast ratio||1600:1 (full field)|
|Colour depth||8 Bit/1.67 billion colours|
|Aspect ratio||Native 4:3; compatible 16:9|
|Lamp life||2000/3000 (standard/economy)|
|Noise level||ECO mode 34dB|
|Power supply||100 240V/AC (full range)|
|Power consumption||260W normal mode|
|Power standby||Under 1W|
|Computer compatibility||VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, WXGA|
|Video compatibility||NTSC/PAL/SECAM, 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i|
|Input terminals||RGB:D-Sub 15 pin x 2, Video: RCA x 1,S-Video; Audio: Mini Jack x 1, RS232 x 1|
|Output terminals||RGB: D-Sub 15 pin x 1|
|Speaker||Mono 2W x 1|
|System requirement||USB 2.0|
|OS required||Microsoft Windows XP (SP2)/Vista/Windows7, Macintosh|
|Processor type||Intel Core Duo or above|
|RAM size||512 MB or above|
|Min. HHD space||30 MB|
|Standard lens||Fixed zoom and manual focus, F=2.6|
|Lens offset||104% 109%|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||284 x 94 x 237mm|
|Net weight||3.1 kg|
|Included standard accessories||Computer cable, Power cable, USB cable, remote control, light pen with AAA batteries, pointer with AA batteries, CD Wizard (user manual, interactive software-LightPen II)|
|Optional accessories||USB extender|
|Regulations||FCC, CE, UL and CB|
Genee provides warranty from 2 to 5 years on its various ICT products to safeguard your investment.
If you have any questions and would like more information on the Terms and Conditions of Genee Technologies India Pvt. Ltd...
Now that you've tagged the product as a must have ICT resource, Bag it and avail the benefits ASAP by filling up the form.
Any question, any query, ask us & we shall get back to you quickly! We are available for you 24X7.